Privacy Notice Disclosure
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at:
|Toll Free: (800) 592-7363
Phone: (225) 687-4836
Fax: (225) 687-5361
|or write to:||Marie Green, President
Iberville Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 66
Plaquemine, LA 70765-0066
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies.
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, and government agencies.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, to other companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to nonaffiliated third parties for the purposes of processing and servicing transaction that you request or authorize, so that we may provide members competitive products and services.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under other circumstances, as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we will only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with Iberville Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
Iberville Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!
IFCU takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the information that is available on this website. However, we make no warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information that is available through this website. We do not represent that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
For convenience and informational purposes only, the website provides links to other websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained through IFCU.
This system is for the use of authorized users only for conducting credit union business. Activity on this system is subject to monitoring for proper usage. Individuals using this system expressly consent to monitoring and are notified that any possible evidence of illegal usage will be referred to law enforcement officials and authorization may be suspended.
Messages sent and received by e-mail may not be secure, may be intercepted by third parties and may not be immediately received by the intended recipient.